We have sourced our Malling Centenary strawberries from the finest suppliers in the world to give us the juiciest and most flavoursome crop.
Our growing methods mean that our strawberries are organically grown to give them the perfect shape and taste.
Helath Benefits Incude:
- Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamins C and K as well as providing a good dose of fibre, folic acid, manganese and potassium.
- They also contain significant amounts of phytonutrients and flavanoids which makes strawberries bright red
Our famous Orchards grow the famous Armagh Bramley Apple which has recently received “PG” status by the European commission.
status. we also grow several varieties of eating apples including Red Windsor, Jonagold and Jonaprince.
The orchards are maintained all year round to ensure the perfect crop when it comes to the growing season. We supply our apples for everyone from restaurant chains to cider companies.
At present we grow Glen Ample raspberries which are summer cropped and we also grow Polka which is cropped in the Autumn to maximise our growing season throughout the year. Using the different varieties of raspberries we use enables us to ensure we maintain the perfect taste and shape.
Health benefits include:
- Red Raspberries contain strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid that fight against cancer, heart and circulatory disease and age-related decline.
- They are high in ellagic acid, a known chemopreventative, and have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
We currently grow Loch Ness blackberries which is a firm favourite worldwide and specifically Scotland. These fruits contain a great amount of vital nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins bring great health benefits to our clients.
Some of the health benefits include:
- They’re packed with vitamin C. Just one cup of raw blackberries has 30.2 milligrams of vitamin C. …
- They’re high in fibre. Most people don’t get enough fibre in their diet.
- Great source of vitamin K. …
- High in manganese. …
- May boost brain health. …
- Helps support oral health.